Founder & Principal, Wolf Den Management
Jennifer founded Wolf Den Management after an extensive–and eclectic–career focused on non-profit arts administration. For over 12 years, Jennifer worked for and with dozens of arts organizations and presenters and hundreds of artists as a producer, marketing & communications adviser, fundraiser, and general administrator and strategist. Her professional resume includes working with BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music); Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy; Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival; Yaddo; World Music Institute; Bronx Music Heritage Center; Women’s Housing & Economic Development Corp; FringeArts; Make Music Alliance; and the Philadelphia Folksong Society and Folk Festival. She has also been active in arts communities through service and volunteerism, including as a 2015 Emerging Leaders of New York Fellow; PEN World Voices Festival event organizer; and, since 2015, a co-organizer of Make Music Philly.
Jennifer’s project and strategy management services have resulted in hundreds of connections and partnerships leading to new creations and meaningful gatherings that benefit artists, presenters, and audiences alike. Career highlights include:
- BAM Belle Reve Gala, featuring Cate Blanchett in A Streetcar Named Desire (See BizBash coverage; )
- Sundance at BAM Opening Night: American Teen screening & after party with Maggie Gyllenhaal & Peter Sarsgaard for 1,200 guests (See BizBash coverage; See fan video)
- Paper Trails, Yaddo Benefit Art Opening & Auction featuring work by Philip Roth, Maurizio Catalan, Jennifer Egan, Irving Sandler, Doug Wright, and more (See Broadway World coverage)
- FringeArts 21st Birthday Party with Big Dance Company and choreographer Annie-B Parson
- Fish Harmonics ONE EP, Executive Producer and EP Release Show organizer
Jennifer also brings unique perspectives to the table from her experiences travelling, running a pop-up dinner society, volunteering with a community farm, and serving as a Board member for Youth Journalism International, to consider non-traditional partnerships and projects that bring new connections and resources to the table.
She holds a BS in Music from Hofstra University (history and ethnomusicology, trombone) and an MPA in Nonprofit Management & Public Policy from Marist College.